🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » how in can get improve my profile in search r...
Page options
fba713fa
Community Member

how in can get improve my profile in search result?

3 REPLIES 3
celgins
Community Member

The best SEO for Upwork search results is to ensure your profile is optimized (i.e., a specific and focused title; well-written summary; relevant skills categories; and an effective portfolio).

Search results are shown on a rotating basis and they are not the same from week to week. Hundreds (if not thousands) of freelancers are joining and leaving the marketplace everyday, so search results flucuate. You may be on page 1 for weeks and appear on page 15 for weeks.

Also, Top-Rated and Top-Rated Plus profiles will appear higher in search results when their skills and work histories match the clien'ts requirements.

fba713fa
Community Member

Thank you for your valuable time for the replay. please you can check my profile. if need any improvement please tell me.

Hi, My name is Rafiqul, google my business profile listing & reinstatement suspension, and social media manager. As a Local SEO Expert, I can help either a company or an individual to create and manage business profiles on google search and the most popular social media platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Tiktok, etc. My purpose is to increase the online presence of businesses, making the bond between them and customers/clients strong and trustworthy where everyone can benefit. you can check my profile if need to improv any changes please tell me. Thank you.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members