🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » just received contract
Page options
84443f72
Community Member

just received contract

hi 

I am new to upwork and i have just received a contract. Need to know how do i use the time tracker while working on client's work server?

tks

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
luqman_mak
Community Member

A few things to note;
- Use the time tracker, its available in the UW desktop app
- make sure you keep your activity levels higher than 4 as you work (use your mouse and keyboard from time to time)
- use the work diary

Here is a place to start on the work diary;
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Courses/Work-Diary/ta-p/1065239#
Try reading on the other things i mentioned as well - on these forums and in the 'academy'

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
PradeepH

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your message. Congratulations on winning your first contract on Upwork! Check out this help page for more information on Upwork Desktop App and how to log times. You can also refer to this help page for more information on the Hourly Payment Protections. 

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
luqman_mak
Community Member

A few things to note;
- Use the time tracker, its available in the UW desktop app
- make sure you keep your activity levels higher than 4 as you work (use your mouse and keyboard from time to time)
- use the work diary

Here is a place to start on the work diary;
https://community.upwork.com/t5/Courses/Work-Diary/ta-p/1065239#
Try reading on the other things i mentioned as well - on these forums and in the 'academy'

84443f72
Community Member

Hi

There's no toggle displayed on the current session. Pls help

Thanks

Hi Susan,

Thank you for your message. Could you confirm if you have selected the contract on your Desktop App? You will have a toggle to switch on/off the time tracker after you select an active Hourly contract. Feel free to message us with the screenshots if you need further assistance.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members