🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » logging manual time is excruciating!
Page options
vanh
Community Member

logging manual time is excruciating!

I can't believe how much time I'm spending batting with the logging of manual time!  Scrolling through time intervals to find the start and finish times for activities is not user friendly at all!  There's no way of logging time retrospectively, eg last week's activities. 

Information that I've logged has been lost (?) - I can't locate it (I get the message that no tie has been logged) and I can't re-enter the data as I receive the message that I can't enter time that has already been logged.  Agghhhh!!!

Overall, It is glitchy and, ironically, it's hugely time wasting!  Clearly UpWork don't want people using this function. UpWork, please fix this and make it a practical, user friendly function. 

2 REPLIES 2
tlsanders
Community Member

It's usually not a good idea anyway, since the client can pretty much just decide not to pay you. 

petra_r
Community Member

Marlissa V wrote:

Information that I've logged has been lost (?) - I can't locate it (I get the message that no tie has been logged) and I can't re-enter the data as I receive the message that I can't enter time that has already been logged.  Agghhhh!!!

That, with 100% certainty, means you logged the time against the wrong contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members