🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » my client closed the contract and my earning ...
Page options
f4664d98
Community Member

my client closed the contract and my earning is in work in progress

f4664d98_0-1719646660767.png

when will be my earning released???

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
erinvega2016
Community Member

All your time has been manually added, and therefore you have no hourly protection. So if client brings a dispute against you for these hours you are not protected and will not be paid anything. 

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
spectralua
Community Member

Within biling cycle. Read rules, all there. in short: after 2 weeks.

Client able to close contract right now. It isn't a problem, you will be paid. It was tracked time, not manual?

ps Look like you want to cheat Upwork for $1000. You may be banned for that. Noone able to work 40 hours without food\sleep. If your client is scammer then payment protection will be involved and you won't be happy with results.

actucally uppwork blocked my client to any activity i don't know why, but i  finished hi 1 week campaign tell me what should i do

No your action needed for now. Just wait for results.

Should be scammer banned already and your money will be "refunded" within next week.

thank you so much i was spent my whole night to optimize his campaign and  after 5 days upwork blocked him , but i worked really hard on his campaign 

erinvega2016
Community Member

All your time has been manually added, and therefore you have no hourly protection. So if client brings a dispute against you for these hours you are not protected and will not be paid anything. 

jaguar_3274
Community Member

We do have same problem bro.  Upwork has just blocked my client while work is in progress. so sad

Today Upwork refund my payment to client 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members