Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

oDesk customer care is not as impressive as it was

Highlighted
Ace Contributor
Aloke T Member Since: May 5, 2015
51 of 55

I contacted customer care again to report this issue. They said that this is a complex issue and has been escalated to technical team for resolution. In the meantime, I will enjoy my no pay vacation time without Top Rated badge.

Highlighted
Community Manager
Lena E Community Manager Member Since: Apr 7, 2015
52 of 55

Aloke,

Are you still experiencing issues with your JSS and My Stat displaying different scores?

Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
53 of 55

Now it is worse - my stats has also changed to 89%. Descrepancy in stats and profile is proof that job success score doesn't work properly. My stats score was 100% when I contacted customer care and they reduced My stats score to 89% to match my profile score.  Now I am 100% sure that this job success rate is broken. It is seriously hurting genuine and quality freelancers. I had to ask all my clients to close open jobs and create new jobs even for small things - probably you have been reducing my score beacuse of jobs open for long - this score is a secret - I have no clue why this job success score has come down to 89% from 100%.  I even changed my body spray - it could be because of how I smell. 

Highlighted
Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
54 of 55

Hi Aloke,

The team is checking this issue for you and they will make sure the correct Job Success score is displayed on your profile and My Stats as soon as possible.

We appreciate your patience.

~ Valeria
Untitled
Highlighted
Ace Contributor
55 of 55
Thank you for appreciating my patience. To be honest Sir- it is not patience, it is more like having no options.
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS