cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

old Odesk account

maeriencj
Maerien D Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
1 of 8

I was trying to retrieve my old odesk account before but I cannot log in anymore is there any other way to do it. Thank you

kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Valeria K Community Manager Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
2 of 8

Hi Maerien,

If you remember the email address or user ID for that account, could you please click on my name next to this post and send it to me via a private message? I'll check it for you.

~ Valeria
Upwork
maeriencj
Maerien D Member Since: Mar 18, 2018
3 of 8

will send you pm now thank you

Mahal Leah A Member Since: Jan 7, 2020
4 of 8

Hi Maam Valeria,

I have my old odesk/Upwork account last year 2010 as I can remember. Please help me to retrieve it, I did try to log in into it but it cannot be, they asked me my favorite singer and got to put my favorite singer but still asking a verification code. I have also my yahoo email add, I know the password until now but it was failed, they connect me again to my secondary email, failed again. My primary email add is inactive as well as my secondary email add. I can't log in anymore in my old odesk/Upwork account. I have done private messages you a few hours ago with my username and password. I hope you make a reply and please help me.

-Mahal Leah 

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
5 of 8

Hi Mahal Leah,

Could you please send me a private message with your account information so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
vymaye_ball
Juvy May B Member Since: Jul 19, 2020
6 of 8

Hi Valeria,

Greetings!

Could you please help me in retrieving my old account in Odesk? I only remember the email that I have used and the rest I forgot.

Thank you so much.

djondinium
Community Manager
Aleksandar D Community Manager Member Since: Mar 23, 2019
7 of 8

Hi Juvy,

Could you please send me a private message with the account information of your oDesk account so that I can check and assist you further?

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
atik_tag
Ace Contributor
Atiksha T Member Since: Jan 26, 2018
8 of 8

Hey Dear,

Greeting.

I believe if you have your account id with you or Email, you can easily get back it.

Click on "Forgot Password" and follow the instruction easily you will get the account back.

**Best Luck**

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS