🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » proposals
Page options
faisalaltimawi
Community Member

proposals

what will happen if a proposal still opening without anyone get it but there's (Payment method verified)

???

8 REPLIES 8
JoanneP

Hi Faisal,

The client can decide whom they will hire for the job. Please know that you may continue submitting proposals to jobs that you are interested in. You may also want to check the following resources for tips in writing winning proposals:

How to Create a Proposal that Wins Jobs 

Craft an Eye-catching Proposal Every Time

Please also check out the resources here for more helpful tips.

I'd also like to remind you that your profile picture is the image of yourself that you share with prospective clients through your Upwork profile. Your profile picture may not misrepresent your identity or represent you as someone else.

~ Joanne
Upwork

what r u talking about  ??  i mean there's no one get any job it's still opining without an answer for 9 days ????????

Hi Faisal,

A job expires after 30 days of inactivity but clients are still able to review proposals and hire freelancers after the mentioned time frame. 

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

ok after 30 days what gonna happen btw he makes (Payment method verified) ?? the payment it will back to him or what ??

Faisal A wrote:

ok after 30 days what gonna happen btw he makes (Payment method verified) ?? the payment it will back to him or what ??

What payment? Clients don't pay to create job posts.

no, i mean Payment method verified its mean he put money in this job or am i wrong ??

Faisal A wrote:

no, i mean Payment method verified its mean he put money in this job or am i wrong ??

No, it just means that Upwork at some point in the past veified the client's payment mmethod and it is linked to the client's account. It doesn't mean the client paid anything. A job post is not a job. It's essentially a little advert. No more. No money in it.

ohh i see tx beauty ur save my life lol 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members