๐Ÿˆ
ยป Forums ยป Freelancers ยป "Load more jobs" button not working
Page options
hashtag_growth
Community Member

"Load more jobs" button not working

Is anyone facing this issue of "load more jobs" button "disappearing" after click?

I have been facing this issue since yesterday & the behaviour is very erratic. It works a couple of times till you move to page 2 or 3 & then on click it disappears.

I have tried clearing my browser cache, have also tried using another browser - but nothing helps

Anyone else facing this as well?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with the Load more jobs button has been fixed and your feeds should be loading properly now. This thread has now been closed from further replies. If you're still experiencing issues, please consider using a different browser.

Thanks you for your patience while we were getting this addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork

View solution in original post

64 REPLIES 64
55d24a1d
Community Member

Same problem here starting 3-days ago.  All browsers (3), all platforms (3), cleared cache and cookies, log-out, log-in.

I have the same problem, opened a ticked but no reply.

Hi All,

I'd like to confirm that the issue with the Load more jobs button has been fixed and your feeds should be loading properly now. This thread has now been closed from further replies. If you're still experiencing issues, please consider using a different browser.

Thanks you for your patience while we were getting this addressed. 

~ Valeria
Upwork
writers47
Community Member

Helllo, 

The past two days I've been trying to scroll through the job board, but once I get to the bottom and click on the "Load More Jobs" button I get an error message "Sorry we couldn't load your feed, please retry."

I have tried it on the mobile app, downloaded/redownloaded the app, tried on Chrome and Safari, clear cache and cookies, and no luck. 

Does anyone know how I can fix this? 

Same for me. Was gonna post it on the forum but you beat me to it. Happens in my browsers and in the Upwork App.

I'm having the same issue.  I cannot   "load more."  So anything I've missed, I've  missed.

Same here. Different computers, different internet, same problem no matter where I try. They've opened a ticket for me but since I seem not to be the only person it might be an Upwork thing. Hopefully it is fixed soon!!
alisha-ober
Community Member

I'm having this problem as well. Since yesterday. I've cleared my cache and cookies, I've tried 3 different browsers, and the mobile app is doing this as well. Is there any other solution for this?

I am also facing same problem ๐Ÿ˜ž

morrey4
Community Member

Is anyone else having issues with the same jobs loading when selecting "load more jobs" button?  I scroll through the jobs and when I hit the load more, the same jobs show up again.  I keep scrolling and keep seeing the same thing.  Plus, the jobs I see are not what I am used to seeing and don't relate to my skills and I don't have any filters on.  Need help?

Since today morning (24th March 2021) I have the same issue. When I click on 'load more jobs' the same jobs appear as previously.

sparkesusan
Community Member

For some reason the proposal letter box is about half the size as usual (yes, I've done a hard boot of the computer).  The download more jobs button doesn't work either.

1b09a7e5
Community Member

My job feed is not updating. Before that, i was seeing lots of new jobs on my job feed page, and today i am just having a small amount of jobs. What can be the reason behind this?

8ae444bf
Community Member

Hey, I am also facing this problem on both (laptop and phone). I am unable to see my feed there is a message appears (Find projects more quickly and easily - run and save a search to see interesting projects here). Please help me. Thank you

parth-taneja
Community Member

Load More Jobs button doesn't work.

When I click this button, "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry" this alert display.

Please help me with this problem.

Thank you

I am also facing the same issue.

b69a582f
Community Member

I'm having trouble too. I keep getting feed could not load, popping up. I can't see anything past the first page. I was a little glad to see this, and it's not just me. 

narfae
Community Member

Hi ๐Ÿ™‚ Every time I try to load my feed I get 'Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry.' It's been like this all day, unfortunately. How can I fix this? It's like this on both mobile and my laptop, I have tried logging out and in, and cookies do not seem to be the issue, either ๐Ÿ˜•

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Stephanie,

It looks like you do not have any searches saved in your feed. You can set up a new Job Feed as described here in order to fine tune your job searches to show the better results that match up with what youโ€™re looking for.

Let us know if you have any further questions. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
narfae
Community Member

I have added search specifications and no change, unfortunately. That may
not be the issue?
narfae
Community Member

Hi, that doesn't seem to be the issue, unfortunately ๐Ÿ˜• Perhaps it is a site problem? I've tried a lot. It's been this way for a couple of days now.

muhammadms363
Community Member

Hi community,

I have some issue in the Upwork website. New jobs are not showing to me and when time passed out then that jobs showing to me. I even change the web browser and refresh it again and again but the issue remains same.

So kindly help me in resolving the issue.

Thanks.

2df7a2dc
Community Member

It has been two days since it first occurred. It happened to the web-based Upwork as well as to iPhone Upwork App. So I assume it is my account problem. Please help solve the problem. Thank you.

load_more_jobs.png

Same problem...

wborde
Community Member

Hey, I get an error message when I click on teh "load more jobs" button.  It says "Sorry, we couldn't load your feed. Please retry" I tried all browsers and still getting the same error message.  is anyone having the same problem?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members