🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » recover withdrawn proposal
Page options
kenarellano
Community Member

recover withdrawn proposal

I need help in recovering a withdrawn proposal. did it by accident. please help. this is my first client.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
williamtcooper
Community Member

Ken,

Just message the prospect on Upwork.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
williamtcooper
Community Member

Ken,

Just message the prospect on Upwork.

Sure, William.

Thank you. Got my first client!🙂

PradeepH

Hi Ken,

Thank you for your message. There is no option to recover a withdrawn Proposal. You have to reapply for the same job to send a new Proposal. You will not be able to apply for jobs in case your previous Proposal was boosted. 

If you are already communicating with the client, you can continue the conversation without resending a Proposal. Your client can send an offer directly by clicking the 'Hire' Button on the Upwork profile if they would like to work with you. Feel free to message if you have further questions.

-Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep, 
I had the same problem, since the job post was duplicated, and I had noticed the client was being active in the most recet post, and I had applied for both, I wanted to withdraw my porposal for the inactive initial post, and accidentaly withdrew the correct one. In addition, it was a boosted proposal and I do not have any chat conversation with the customer. What can I do to recover the opportunity to apply for this job, considering its post was duplicated? Thank you in advance. 

Hi Florencia,

I'm sorry to hear about your case. We’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
2b091bb4
Community Member

Hi Luiggi, 
Thank you for your quick assistance! Very kind of you. 😊

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members