🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » the new time tracker has become very inconven...
Page options
ainshtein
Community Member

the new time tracker has become very inconvenient

Hello. I updated the tracker and I no longer have the ability to set up screenshots (please look at the screenshot).
Now, when the tracker takes a screenshot, each time I need to choose what will be on this screenshot (one or two screens) and press the share button.
How can I set up the tracker once so that it takes screenshots from the current screen?

6 REPLIES 6
ainshtein
Community Member

ainshtein_0-1657872087679.jpeg

PradeepH

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. Could you please try exiting your tracker completely and try loading the tracker again to check if you get the option to select the monitor to capture the screenshot?

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello Pradeep,

Thank you for your reply. I deleted the tracker, reinstalled it and also installed the beta version of the tracker, it does not help. Perhaps you know some other way?

Best regards,

Andrey

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. I am sorry to hear that the troubleshooting steps did not help. I'll have one of our customer support agents reach out to you directly and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
ainshtein
Community Member

Hello Pradeep,

Unfortunately my issue is still not resolved. When and how will a support agent contact me?

Best regards,

Andrey

Hi Andrey,

Thank you for your message. I see that our support team has already reached you via a support ticket here and awaiting a response from you.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members