🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » the visibility option and others are not show...
Page options
0f90a629
Community Member

the visibility option and others are not showing up on my profile settings page

hy everyone,

i'm new to upwork and i have a load of issues, but let me table this one first;

i can't see the visibility option on my profile settings; i noticed my name is not showing up in the search tab, and i researched and found out it is because i may be private, and i saw the instruction to go to profile settings and tap the visisbilty menu in the drop down, but i can't see a visibility menu in my settings.

this is also the issue with my billing method, i can only see the card option and i want to use paypal to buy connects.

please friends i really  need help on this, because its so frustrating.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Ijeoma,

I can confirm that your profile visibility is already set to public. Could you please share a screengrab of what you see in your Profile Settings?

I can also see that if I search by your first name and last name initial without any additional filters, you appear on the first page of the results. Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements to determine a potential match for the client’s job.

Lastly, if you do not see PayPal as a billing method option, it is because it may not be available in your country. What you can currently use is what shows on your Billing & Payments page. Feel free to see this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Ijeoma,

I can confirm that your profile visibility is already set to public. Could you please share a screengrab of what you see in your Profile Settings?

I can also see that if I search by your first name and last name initial without any additional filters, you appear on the first page of the results. Various factors go into search results, and results may differ over time, partly to allow more freelancers a chance to be discovered. Some considerations may include Freelancer skills, experience, platform ratings, and other elements to determine a potential match for the client’s job.

Lastly, if you do not see PayPal as a billing method option, it is because it may not be available in your country. What you can currently use is what shows on your Billing & Payments page. Feel free to see this article for more information. 

~ Luiggi
Upwork
0f90a629
Community Member

thank you for your reply luiggiR it was very helpful. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members