🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » top rated eligible weeks mismatch
Page options
00137e0a
Community Member

top rated eligible weeks mismatch

Hi everyone,

So, my top-rated eligible weeks are stuck at 12/16 for quite a while.

I've contacted support a few weeks ago and they've told me that my situation is more complex. It's has something to do with what they call "TREW mismatch", and they've escalated it to technical support. 

However, it's been weeks now, and apparently, the issue persists. I was hoping to become eligible for the top-rated badge this last Sunday, but I'm still stuck at 12/16.

I'm fairly new to Upwork, but during my time here, I've had just three weeks of below 90 JSS (if I remember correctly). The rest consists of rising talent and above 90 JSS, so I don't think it makes much sense that my weeks are stuck at 12/16 indeed.

Could anyone from support check my eligible weeks for me? I mean, as far as I know, it's not possible for us freelancers to check them personally, right? What do they look like right now (ex; 1110001111111111)?

Thank you in advance for your help.

All the best,

Rafael 

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

It's stuck at 12 out of 16 weeks because you have 4 non-eligible weeks in your 16-week window, and those 4 must make their way through the whole 16 week window. At the moment, for every eligible week you add to the 16-week window, another eligible week falls out, leaving the same 4 non-eligible weeks.

The number will go up as soon as the first of those 4 non-eligible weeks falls out of the window.

Here is a graphic I made years ago that shows it.

eligible.jpg

Rafael M wrote:

I'm fairly new to Upwork, but during my time here, I've had just three weeks of below 90 JSS

That is impossible. It has to be 2 weeks or 4 weeks because the JSS only updates every 2 weeks.

00137e0a
Community Member

Hi Petra,

Thanks for your reply. I've seen your graphic before and tried to make sense of it in my context, without success. 

"That is impossible. It has to be 2 weeks or 4 weeks because the JSS only updates every 2 weeks."

You're right. It's two or four weeks then. Anyway, they are saying that my problem is apparently more complex (TREW mismatch), and escalated it to the technical support, a few weeks ago. Still, no answer from tech support so far.

Could anyone from support let me take a peek at what my eligible weeks currently look like? 

I just want to know if this is indeed a technical issue or not, and if possible, make an objective eligibility prediction. 

Thanks again.

Rafael

It's not a technical issue. 

Thanks, Martina,

I'm not the one who's saying it's a technical issue, though. Their support team did. 

I just want to clarify the situation and, if possible, be able to accurately predict when I'll become eligible. 

Hi Rafael,

To confirm, there is currently an issue where some users' TREW is not calculated correctly. The team is working on fixing this as soon as possible. The advice Petra and Martina have shared here is also correct and that is how the Top Rated Eligible Weeks are calculated. You can learn more about this here.

If the team has confirmed there is an issue in your case, I would suggest following up with them directly as they are the ones who can best assist you.

~Andrea
Upwork
00137e0a
Community Member

Thank you, Andrea.

By the way, is it possible for freelancers to personally check their top-rated eligible weeks calendar? 

If not, I'd like to suggest this as a feature request, if I may. 

martina_plaschka
Community Member

Yes exactly like that. Since one week falls off at the beginning every week, and a new one is added at the end, the zeros have to move throught the window until they fall off at the end. That takes many weeks. 

Petra has a huge chart. I don't. 

Edit: I was too late. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members