🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » unable to add profile title
Page options
c591bdfa
Community Member

unable to add profile title

Hi - i'm unable to add a profile title, which is required to submit for a position. When i click to add the profile title, i am taken to a second screen, but i'm unable to edit there - it is fixed text. screenshot attached. i assume this is a technical issue as the same functionality works with other parts of my profile. 

11 REPLIES 11
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Britny, 

I wanted to check what happens when you clear your cookies or use a different browser? Please let me know if the issue persists so that I can assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
c591bdfa
Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for your reply. I tried clearing my cookies and tried with safari and chrome and there still wasn’t a place to edit my title.
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for the update, Britny. 

I'll share your account information with the Customer Support Team so that they can reach out to you and assist you further with your issue. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi. Im having the same problem after numerous attempts. I am unable to add my profile title which is required to complete profile. Please advise. 

Monica Baros

Hi Monica,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with another browser? If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi,
Thank you for your response. Unfortunately the problem still exists despite completing the recommended steps. Please assist. Thank you.

Monica

Thank you for the follow up, Monica,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your application. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Good day! 

I'm facing the exact same issue and none of the recommended steps worked for me as well. Kindly look into the problem so I may continue with the whole process.

Regards

Hi Ahmad,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I shared your concern with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. Please note that a copy of the ticket will arrive in your email as well from where you can continue the correspondence with our team.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
0a541c23
Community Member

Hello,

I am having this same issues and the steps recommended have no worked.  I am unable to finish creating my account. 

Thank you

Hi Morgan,

Could you please try using a different browser or the incognito mode of your current browser? You may also try clearing your browser’s cache and cookies. Also note that we only officially support the latest two versions of Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, and Apple Safari.

If the issue persists after you've tried that, can you please share a screenshot of the error you're seeing on your end?

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members