🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » upwork Payment Transfer
Page options
asimx44
Community Member

upwork Payment Transfer

Hi,

I transferred some amount from my upwork account to local bank directly. I usually receive the payment within an hour of making a transfer, but this time it has been 2 days and I haven't received anything. I contacted my bank, they said that amount must have been reverted because no transaction is visible in bank's records. Although my upwork account shows that amount has been sent. 

What should i do? wait more or contact upwork support?

Has this happened with anyone before? 

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asim,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Asim,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
asimx44
Community Member

Thanks Bojan, I will wait then. Thank you for you co-operation and acknowledgment.
mmtuscano
Community Member

Hi Bojan , 

I sent you a PM . 

Thank you

Monique

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members