🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » when was the last time any of the freelancer ...
Page options
78e59048
Community Member

when was the last time any of the freelancer got payed here & whats the duration to get payed thanks

Good day senior freelancers, am new here on freelancing journey but seeing different issues about connects and payment method, i will like to ask the last day and whats the duration i will receive my money from a client after the job has been done.. Thanks

1 REPLY 1
ArjayM

Hi Dapsy,

Thank you for your post. Firstly, welcome to Upwork! The time when your earnings become available depends on the type of payment — hourly, fixed-price, for a Project Catalog project, or a bonus:

• Hourly contracts are based on a weekly billing cycle. The weekly billing period ends on Sunday. Your funds will be available for withdrawal 10 days later (the following Wednesday). Some contracts are eligible for faster payments. Learn more here.
  • Fixed-price contracts are based on milestones. Once the client approves a milestone, your funds are available for withdrawal after a five-day security period.
  • Project Catalog contracts are based on project approval. Once the client approves your project, your funds are available for withdrawal after a five-day security period.
  • Bonus payments are available to you after your client's payment has been successfully processed and the five-day security period has passed.

You may check this help article for more details on best managing how to get paid.

~ Arjay
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members