🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » work organisation
Page options
lucatag
Community Member

work organisation

I have agreed with a new client to pay me a fixed amount every week to write and execute their digital marketing strategy. How can I organise the work?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Luca T wrote:

I have agreed with a new client to pay me a fixed amount every week to write and execute their digital marketing strategy. How can I organise the work?

Either the client sets up a fixed price contract with the week's funds put in Escrow every week for the coming week or the client hires you on an hourly contract, with a salary option and the weekly hours set as 0 (so only the salary is paid)

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
petra_r
Community Member

Luca T wrote:

Either the client sets up a fixed price contract with the week's funds put in Escrow every week for the coming week or the client hires you on an hourly contract, with a salary option and the weekly hours set as 0 (so only the salary is paid)

lucatag
Community Member

Hi Petra, 

thanks for your reply. Is the client choosing the salary option? Or can I propose it to him? 

Luca: You may propose the salary option to the client. You can explain that this is an option.

On the freelancer side, there is no "button" or anything. You just need to talk to the client.

The client is the one who must set up a weekly "salary" payment. It is part of the configuration of an hourly contract.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members