🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Could you please give me a profile feed back
Page options
0dea4b1e
Community Member

Could you please give me a profile feed back

I'm hoping to refresh my Upwork profile to better attract potential clients. I'd really appreciate your honest feedback on my current profile.

Here are some specific areas where your insights would be valuable:

• Clarity and Conciseness: Does my profile clearly explain what I do and the value I can offer clients?
  • Target Audience Appeal: Does the tone and language resonate with the type of clients I want to attract?
  • Highlighting Expertise: Do my skills and experience stand out effectively?
  • Overall Impression: What's your overall impression of my profile? Does it make you feel confident in my abilities?

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Mohamed,

Here is what I see in your profile:

Clarity and Conciseness: Does my profile clearly explain what I do and the value I can offer clients?

Yes.

Target Audience Appeal: Does the tone and language resonate with the type of clients I want to attract?

The tone and language are good, but your knowledge of your customer is what is important here. Your experience in your niche will help you develop the tone and language you believe your customers want to hear.

Highlighting Expertise: Do my skills and experience stand out effectively?

Yes--this is good. However, your hourly rate seems quite low for an experienced media buyer.

Overall Impression: What's your overall impression of my profile? Does it make you feel confident in my abilities?

My overall impression is that you are an skilled media buyer who understands Google Tag Manager and GA4, and have the certifications and work experience to create effective campaigns.

You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths