🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Experts, Where Can I Improve My Profile?
Page options
pk1designer
Community Member

Experts, Where Can I Improve My Profile?

Hello, freelancers 

I've been on Upwork for a a couple of years and I'd like to improve and upscale my business. So, feedback is much needed..tell me all of your constructive feedback on my profile and if you have ideas that I should apply

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01fb040dbfda1d43d5

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Sher,

The first thing you should do is change your profile photo. The picture in your photo should be a close-up image of your head and shoulders that clearly shows your face.There should be no graphics, text, or other unnecessary styling applied to your picture. Read through Upwork's best practices for How to Choose A Good Profile Picture.

Here are other suggestions to improve your profile:

1) The word "graphix" in your title can have several meanings, but the general term is "graphics." Also keep in mind that Upwork uses your title, summary, skills, and other profile keywords to match you with jobs. You want to ensure you are matched with "graphics" or "graphic design" jobs.

2) Add a short job description to your job at Contour Software your employment history. A job description is especially important when the job is highly relevant to the services you provide on Upwork. Upwork uses keywords in job titles and descriptions to match you with relevant jobs.

Your consultation, portfolio, skills and certifications look good.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths