Profile view and suggestion please

Anyone can review my profile and any suggestions will be appreciated 

thanks 

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Imran,

Here are a few suggestions that I believe will improve your profile:

Title: You have a diverse skill set and that's great. However, using all of them in a single title might be confusing to potential clients. If your speciality is real estate, I suggest focusing your main profile on real estate/propery management, and creating a Specialized Profile that focuses on executive assistance or customer service or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability, and reduce confusion for clients seeking property management services.

Overview/Summary: I recommend removing the first line from your summary:

"Experienced Virtual Assistant and Property Manager at your service."

The second line (without the emoji): "I am comfortable and available during US time zones." is fine, but it's probably not the first thing you want clients to see. When clients search for freelancers, only the first 200-250 characters of your summary are shown. This means you have very little space (approximately two short sentences) to get their attention. You want clients to see their goals (your services and successes) in this small space. Don't waste any space on emojis, marketing statements, or unnecessary words.

Portfolio: Add a portfolio to show samples of previous work or to demonstrate your skills. The portfolio is a chance to make a positive first impression on potential clients. If you don’t have relevant examples to add to your portfolio, you can create items that demonstrate your skills.

Project Catalog: You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths