🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Profile Review Request
Page options
73ba1c63
Community Member

Profile Review Request

Hi Upwork Experts,

I am Muhammad Ahsan, a website developer, and a Top Rated Seller on Upwork. I was awarded the Top Rated badge in March, but unfortunately, I haven't been able to win any jobs since then. Moreover, I never received any invitations for jobs related to my skills and expertise. I feel like I am stuck and not growing much.

I would really appreciate it if anyone could review my Upwork profile and give me feedback on what I need to change or add.

Here's the link to my Upwork profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~016b2cd5599a5c2b8c.

Thank you for your time and consideration. I look forward to hearing back.

Warm Regards,

Muhammad Ahsan

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hi Muhammad,

Overall, your profile looks good. Here are a few things I would do to optimize it and make it more appealing to clients:

Hourly Rate: I recommend using an even number hourly rate that ends in .00. Round numbers are usually perceived as clearer and easily understandable by consumers/clients. I believe $10.00/hr will be more appealing to clients, and recognized as more trustworthy. Also, hourly rates for many Web/WordPress Developers based in Pakistan with similar experience are between $12.00/hr - $30.00/hr.

Title: I recommend removing "Top Rated" from your title. The phrase does not help a profile stand out much and clients rarely pay attention to such words in titles. Clients will, however, look to see if you have a Top-Rated badge, which you do.

Overview/Summary: I would optimize the first part of your summary by removing these:

":white_heavy_check_mark: TOP RATED Website & WordPress Developer here to help you out!"

":glowing_star: I'm Muhammad Ahsan"

Why? Because when clients search for freelancers, only the first 200-250 characters of your summary are shown. This means you have very little space (approximately two short sentences) to get their attention. You want clients to see their goals (your services and success) in this small space. Avoid wasting space with emojis, marketing statements, names, or any unnecessary words.

Employment History: Add short job descriptions to each job in your employment history. A job description is especially important when the job is highly relevant to the services you provide on Upwork. Upwork uses keywords in job titles and descriptions to match you with relevant jobs.

Everything else looks good.

73ba1c63
Community Member

Hi Clark

I hope you are doing well, thank you so much for your detailed review and feedback, I appreciate it and will keep your suggestions in mind and make changes to my profile.

Kind RegardsHi Clark,

I hope you are doing well. Thank you so much for your detailed review and feedback. I appreciate it and will keep your suggestions in mind when making changes to my profile.

Kind regards,

Muhammad Ahsan
Muhammad Ahsan

Latest Articles
Learning Paths