🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Profile feedback
Page options
afbdd7a1
Community Member

Profile feedback

Can Anyone tell me what is missing on my profile to get noticed, or what should I need to improve to get noticed.
here you can view my profile :- https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01d2539e0d1098b0ed?viewMode=1

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Parthkumar,

I think your profile looks good; I do not see anything missing or any huge problems that would prevent clients from hiring you.

I would add short job descriptions to each job in your employment history. A job description is especially important when the job is highly relevant to the services you provide on Upwork. Upwork uses keywords in job titles and descriptions to match you with relevant jobs.

Also, I would probably use Upwork's default font and styling instead of the bold, alternate style you use at the beginning of your overview/summary. The font style is a bit harder to read--especially when bolded.

Everything else looks good.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Parthkumar,

I think your profile looks good; I do not see anything missing or any huge problems that would prevent clients from hiring you.

I would add short job descriptions to each job in your employment history. A job description is especially important when the job is highly relevant to the services you provide on Upwork. Upwork uses keywords in job titles and descriptions to match you with relevant jobs.

Also, I would probably use Upwork's default font and styling instead of the bold, alternate style you use at the beginning of your overview/summary. The font style is a bit harder to read--especially when bolded.

Everything else looks good.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths