🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Profile feedback please !
Page options
81d11a90
Community Member

Profile feedback please !

Profile feedback please !

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Hi Nonhle,

Overall, I think your profile looks good.

One thing to keep in mind about your overview/summary: clients can see the first 200-250 characters (approximately two short sentences) when they search for freelancers. Often, these first two sentences determine whether the client will click to read more. Clients usually click when they see information they like (i.e., their goals, your services, your sucesses), and are less likely to click when they see statements or emojis, or any text that doesn't show them their goals (your services and successes).

I think your paragraph that begins with: "With over a decade of design experience..." should be closer to the top because it contains important information for clients.

Also, correct the spelling in the title of your UX/UI Design specialized profile: Aniamtion Animation Designer

Everything else looks good.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hi Nonhle,

Overall, I think your profile looks good.

One thing to keep in mind about your overview/summary: clients can see the first 200-250 characters (approximately two short sentences) when they search for freelancers. Often, these first two sentences determine whether the client will click to read more. Clients usually click when they see information they like (i.e., their goals, your services, your sucesses), and are less likely to click when they see statements or emojis, or any text that doesn't show them their goals (your services and successes).

I think your paragraph that begins with: "With over a decade of design experience..." should be closer to the top because it contains important information for clients.

Also, correct the spelling in the title of your UX/UI Design specialized profile: Aniamtion Animation Designer

Everything else looks good.

81d11a90
Community Member

Thank you, this was very helpful.

Latest Articles
Learning Paths