🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Re: Tips for finding that first job
Page options
fd30caad
Community Member

Re: Tips for finding that first job

Hi everyone,

I am new to upwork. I have been sending proposals but it is not getting views. Please can someone review my profile and tell me what is wrong.

https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01298abac6760d3ac3

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
fece0a74
Community Member

"Hi, is your schedule so tight that you hardly have time to spend time with your family? Do you have a lot to do that is preventing you from resting? Why work all round the clock when I am here to assist you, smiles. Let me take the administrative burden off you." I think you should not include this as no one has time for this

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
fece0a74
Community Member

"Hi, is your schedule so tight that you hardly have time to spend time with your family? Do you have a lot to do that is preventing you from resting? Why work all round the clock when I am here to assist you, smiles. Let me take the administrative burden off you." I think you should not include this as no one has time for this

fece0a74
Community Member

One more thing you should stay Online all the time on Upwork even when you are sleeping, Upwork will itself highlight your profile to the client you need to just stay your mobile data ON and stay online

fece0a74
Community Member

It will take three to 6 months getting first job plus make your portfolio a bit more zoom and clear so the client scroll down and see it.

Alright, thank you so much. I really appreciate 

Latest Articles
Learning Paths