🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Request for Account Review - Graphic Designer
Page options
bc5e1cec
Community Member

Request for Account Review - Graphic Designer

As a graphic designer, I'm reaching out to request a review of my Upwork account. I would greatly appreciate it if a proficient member could review my account overall and provide any feedback or suggestions for improvement.

Additionally, I've encountered an issue with project catalogue approval. I've submitted several projects for approval, but they have been pending for almost a month now. Could you please assist me with this matter as well?

Here is the link to my Upwork profile: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01513e163a2a738903

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
Maham Naz

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
celgins
Community Member

Hello Maham,

Due to the high volume of requests, it is taking longer for Upwork to review and approve project catalogs. The process typically takes 10 to 20 business days. This timeframe also applies to projects that are edited; they must go through the same review/approval process.

I looked through your profile and overall, it looks good. Here are a few things I would change to improve it:

1) The items in your portfolio look good, but I recommend adding more examples that show your depth of experience. You have a flyer, business card and sketch; clients would love to see a sample banner, logo, poster, and bookcover. The portfolio is a chance to make a positive first impression and clients expect to see several samples from a graphic designer. If you do not have more relevant examples to add to your portfolio, you can create items that demonstrate your skills.

2) You may want to add one or two Specialized Profiles that focus on specific design services or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability.

Your skills and employment history look great. Hopefully the project catalog approval is completed soon.

Good luck!

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
celgins
Community Member

Hello Maham,

Due to the high volume of requests, it is taking longer for Upwork to review and approve project catalogs. The process typically takes 10 to 20 business days. This timeframe also applies to projects that are edited; they must go through the same review/approval process.

I looked through your profile and overall, it looks good. Here are a few things I would change to improve it:

1) The items in your portfolio look good, but I recommend adding more examples that show your depth of experience. You have a flyer, business card and sketch; clients would love to see a sample banner, logo, poster, and bookcover. The portfolio is a chance to make a positive first impression and clients expect to see several samples from a graphic designer. If you do not have more relevant examples to add to your portfolio, you can create items that demonstrate your skills.

2) You may want to add one or two Specialized Profiles that focus on specific design services or completely unrelated services. Having a specialized profile can help increase a freelancer's searchability.

Your skills and employment history look great. Hopefully the project catalog approval is completed soon.

Good luck!

bc5e1cec
Community Member

Thank you so much

Latest Articles
Learning Paths