🐈
» Forums » Profile Feedback » Request for Profile Review - WordPress | Shop...
Page options
talhamughal91
Community Member

Request for Profile Review - WordPress | Shopify | Full Stack Development

As a WordPress, Shopify, and Full Stack Developer, I'm reaching out to kindly request a review of my Upwork profile. I would highly appreciate it if a skilled member could assess my account comprehensively and offer any feedback or suggestions for enhancement.

You can access my Upwork profile through the following link: https://www.upwork.com/freelancers/~01342d051aab6f9dbd

Thank you very much for your time and assistance.

Best regards,
M Talha Mughal

1 REPLY 1
celgins
Community Member

Muhammad Talha,

I suggest removing or revising the following:

celgins_0-1715867250383.png

When clients search for freelancers, only the first 200-225 characters of your summary are shown. This means you have very little space (approximately two short sentences) to get their attention. You want clients to see their goals (your services and results) in this small space. You waste a lot of space with emojis and promotional statements.

When clients see statements like:

• Leading WordPress developer on Upwork.
  • Leading Shopify developer on Upwork.
  • Leading CMS developer on Upwork.
  • Certified PHP, WordPress, Shopify and CMS Developer

they will immediately look for proof. There is no proof of any of these accomplishments and clients will question your credibility.

Your overview/summary is quite long and clients often skim or barely read long summaries. The long lists provided under: "If you are looking a WordPress expert for:," " For your CMS customization needs, I offer a huge range of services:," and "For your SHOPIFY Store development or customization needs, I offer a huge range of services:" are redundant and probably considered overkill. I recommend explaining your services from a high level and removing the specifics. Most of the functions or services in these lists are expected or implied, and probably should not be listed.

Also,

I recommend using an even number hourly rate that ends in .00. Round numbers are usually perceived as clearer and easily understandable by consumers/clients. I believe $15.00/hr will be more appealing to clients, and recognized as more trustworthy.

Your portfolio, skills, certifications, and employment history look good.

You should also consider adding a project catalog. The project catalog allows you to setup a pre-packaged service that clients can buy without you sending a proposal. Due to higher than usual requests for project catalogs, reviews and approvals are taking a minimum of 10 business days. Read Get Started With Project Catalog for more information.

Good luck!

Latest Articles
Learning Paths