🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Boost your proposal is not available
Page options
0 Upvotes

Boost your proposal is not available

Hi all,

We apologize for the interruption with Boosting Proposals. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible.

Screenshot:
 andregutierrez22_0-1692642918818.png

We'll update this post once we have more information.

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

9 Comments
anumsheraz
Community Member

I'm reaching out to gather your thoughts and insights on this matter. How do you perceive the removal of the Boosting System? Do you think it will level the playing field for all freelancers, or are there concerns about project discoverability? Have you noticed any immediate effects since its removal? Or is it a Glitch? 

Looking forward to your thoughts!

bvaishnav75
Community Member

Yes, I think it is removed and good for deserving freelancers.

berg_shari
Community Member

I didn't know they had removed it. I think it's a good move, honestly. It was getting out of hand with people paying 80+ connects to boost their proposals. 

b0d26e84
Community Member

It would be great if they remove the boosting proposal functionality because I've seen people boosted for the projects more than 1000 connect and ofcourse! not everyone can afford this if they remove this functionality it will be good for all good freelancer then we will win contracts by our skills not from connects.

90c8e6ec
Community Member

I think it's a good move,

sealvlservices
Community Member

Seems like its a glitch, an Upwork Community Rep is asking others which Job Posting are missing the Boost Function, so apparently this is not supposed to be happening.

anumsheraz
Community Member

Yes, that is my understanding as well.

52b01272
Community Member

Hi i'm aliyan i'm new in upwork

AndreaG
Community Manager
Community Manager
Status changed to: Resolved