🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Connects Purchase Issues
Page options

Connects Purchase Issues

Some users may receive an error message when purchasing Connects or may have purchased Connects but don't yet see the Connects credited.

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. You can also find more information on the Upwork Status page

Edited to add information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue presses on your end let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

11 Comments
hasan-rahima
Community Member

I bought Connect but Connect is not added to my account.

jaydeep_dev
Community Member

Hello, Rahima,

Same Issue with me also, Just bought the Connects, billing was done and also amount is debited from my bank, but still connects not credited to my upwork account.

NikolaS

Hi Rahima,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked but I could not replicate the issue you experience. Could you please check your Connects History page and let us know if you see the Connects there? 

If you don't see them on your end please share a screenshot so that we can assist you accordingly. 

jaydeep_dev
Community Member

Hi, Nikola S.

Same issue I m facing right now....Can you please check it

NikolaS

Hi Jaydeep,

I will be happy to help. I shared your report with the team handling your case and one of our agents will follow up with you on your support ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. 

49ffcf1f
Community Member

I'm also facing the same issue when I'm purchasing the connects.

49ffcf1f
Community Member

Hey Nikola S, 

I'm facing the same issue, can you please check?

jaydeep_dev
Community Member

Hello Nikola S.

Thanks for your Support,

The issue is resolved now, Connects are credited to My Account.

Thanks.

faizanjburney
Community Member

Hello, Nikola. I'd also like to let you know that when I submit the proposal, I'm unable to select the duration of the job on fixed-priced contracts; could you please look into this and get back to me with any updates?

faizanjburney_0-1687891750174.png

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue presses on your end let us know and we will be happy to assist you further. 

Thank you for your patience.