🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14
Page options

Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14

Some users may experience issues with the profile creation flow. After adding information and clicking on the "Check Your Profile" button users are returned to page 9/14.

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_1-1682620396137.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

51 Comments
58cb22b6
Community Member

I just tried to create upwork freelancer account and then enter all information to the forms.

And at the last, I entered the address and upload a photo.

But If I send the submit button, it will take me the Language page again.

It should take me to the Overview and Submit Page, but it doesn't works.

There is a reason???

Why Upwork doesn't say about me?

This is Upwork issue or website issue!!!!

49f69d23
Community Member

This is still a problem, your sign up process is a loop. When you get to the final page to "check profile" the "submit" page auto-redirects to the "skills" page. It's impossible to sign up. And yes, I've cleared my cookies and cache.

bf1b2388
Community Member

I just had the same issue! 🙂

e60fcafb
Community Member

Hi, I think im having the same issue. When attempting to create my profile, it resets me back to the skills page and asks me to refill all my information. 

After uploading my picture and phone number on the final page and clicking the 'view profile' tab, it resets. 

0945af0f
Community Member

Hello!

I went through the online process of signing up as a freelancer. Unfortunately, when I get to the page where it asks for my address. I complete the forms on the page. Then when I click save or whatever to proceed, it kicks me back to my language. I've tried this about 5 times, and it does the same thing. I am unable to complete my registration.

Thank you!

Ev 

f5000d27
Community Member

Hello!

I also have the same issues. I've already clear my cache and change to another browser. But still can't leave the Create my profile page.

Could you help me?

Thanks.

a1248d78
Community Member

I tried creating my profile from few browsers already and when I complete all actions and go to the final section (14/14), I'm redirected to step 10/14 (add skills). I'm stuck in this loop for 5 attempts so far.

02560d40
Community Member

This is what is happeniing to me also. Stuck in a loop back to page 9/14 everytime.

e059d15c
Community Member

I am facing this issue too! 

d40763bb
Community Member

I'm very sorry to be replying to this thread to get help, but I too have the same problem... Upon submitting my profile, I keep being redirected to page 10/14 to add my skills... Could someone please create a support ticket for me? Thanks in advance, and good day to everyone who received a useless notification of my reply 😉