🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14
Page options

Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14

Some users may experience issues with the profile creation flow. After adding information and clicking on the "Check Your Profile" button users are returned to page 9/14.

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_1-1682620396137.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

51 Comments
f5bc6697
Community Member

Guys fix this please I just want to WORK !!!!!

I moved in with my wife and I need $$$$$ !!!!!!
I can't even look or apply jobs this is infuriating !!! 😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠😠

d740af32
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I am stuck in the endless loop of being redirected to the services page.

LuiggiR

Hi Jacqueline,

I'm sorry to hear you're also experiencing this issue. Can you try using a different browser or an alternative internet connection? Let us know if the issue persists so we can assist you further.

f973d31c
Community Member

Hi, I am having the same issue after signing up today

0137c080
Community Member

I'm trying to complete my profile, and every time I click "Preview Profile", it takes me back to the "Expertise" section, even though I've filled out all required fields.

how to fix this?

NikolaS

Hi Jordy,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

0c5788bc
Community Member

Hi,

I'm facing the same issue while creating an account. It just kept coming back to step 10/14 and ask me to fill in the form again. I tried to clear my cache/cookies, used different browser and devices as well but nothing helps. Kindly take a look at my account pls. 

57da3ffc
Community Member

I just tried to create upwork freelancer account.

And Upwork stopped working and goes to the **bleep**ting.

https://www.upwork.com/nx/create-profile/
https://www.upwork.com/nx/create-profile/submit

My upwork site fall in loop of these 2 urls and this makes infinite loop in my browser.

I thought Upwork is the most popular and best in the world, but old Upwork what i thought goes **bleep**ting.

3e848bd6
Community Member

Hi,

I just went to the android app, signed up, tried to create a profile, stuck in loop @ step 10. when i click review my profile at step 14 it loops back to step 10

Side note: cleared cache, signed on browser instead of app, changed my wifi connection to data connection, all these options didn't resolve the loop.

Using Android phone Oxygen 13 OS, and Firefox Mozilla

8819e7a3
Community Member

I'm having the same issue