🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14
Page options

Create Profile Issues - Returned to page 9/14

Some users may experience issues with the profile creation flow. After adding information and clicking on the "Check Your Profile" button users are returned to page 9/14.

Screenshot of the issue: 

egaruth_1-1682620396137.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

51 Comments
c74ee59e
Community Member

Same issue as noted by others. Stuck in a loop back to page 10

c74ee59e_0-1682986261116.png

755a5652
Community Member

I'm having the exact same problem. I keep getting sent back to page 10/14.

NikolaS

Hi Jordy, Jacqueline and June,

I am following up to let you know that we shared your reports with our team and our agents reached out to you via a support ticket to assist you further. I encourage you to share the information our team requested so that they can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you,

3553d813
Community Member
Make sure you create a profile that shows what you're doing
755a5652
Community Member

Can someone please help? I still can't create my profile. Still stuck in a loop that takes me from step 14 to step 10. 

I've tried clearing cache/cookies and different browsers too.

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please try completing your profile again and let us know if the issue persists? 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

9ede0d1d
Community Member

I'm still having this problem.

6971733f
Community Member

Hi, i am also having the same issue. Everytime I try to review my profile, it always says that something went wrong and i need to contact support. I'm still stuck in edit profile loop. Is there a way to fix this? I need my account asap 🙂

0049b2bc
Community Member

This issue still appears to be happening. 

I click "Browse Jobs" 

0049b2bc_0-1692199346810.png

and it navigates me back to the "Submit Profile" page

0049b2bc_1-1692199374601.png

I've tried different browsers, computers, clearing cache, cookies, etc. No matter what I try I am unable to get past this. Even when I managed to get to search jobs, I can't apply because it says I must complete my profile prior to applying.

eb106ac2
Community Member

I have the same issue as well. Any updates ?