🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.
Page options

Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.

You may be experiencing an error message: "Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." when attempting to upgrade or downgrade your membership plan under the Membership & Connects page. Please know that our engineers are investigating and working on a fix as soon as possible. 

ArjayM_0-1707005056573.png

51 Comments
nitinsharma56
Community Member

I.am also facing the same issues.Whst could be the reason for this plz help.have raised a ticket for same.

d6a2b868
Community Member

I have been trying to upgrade to Freelancer Plus and not only it doesn't let me go through, but when I go to the settings on my account, it doesn't display information on my membership and connects. Not only I cannot upgrade, but I cannot look for jobs.

Can you please help me?

Thanks.

6b3e925c
Community Member

Same here also.

3d0d5f77
Community Member

Same here! 

ffe54ec3
Community Member

I had 6 connects in my account and all of a sudden they disappeared. I didnt submit any proposal.

a7d5d595
Community Member

I am also having the same issue please check the screenshot

Please solve this asap.

Thank You

akbarov_elmir
Community Member

You did not lost, it is some kind of bug. Probably will be solved soon.

And if you apply for a job, you will notice your connects are there.

akbarov_elmir_0-1706997383685.png

e9ef7bdb
Community Member
Hi. I am getting an error on the page where you purchase connects. A screenshot of the error is attached. I have tried a few times but getting the same error. 

Would appreciate support regarding this issue. 

Thanks 

shelbyh3
Community Member

I'm having this issue as well

e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Elmir is right. It's a glitch I think many/most/all are facing, and they are working on resolving the issue.

I am getting the same error.