🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.
Page options

Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.

You may be experiencing an error message: "Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." when attempting to upgrade or downgrade your membership plan under the Membership & Connects page. Please know that our engineers are investigating and working on a fix as soon as possible. 

ArjayM_0-1707005056573.png

51 Comments
Community Member

I am also facing the same issue☹️

admin_mo
Community Member

Having this issue too - I am growing in dissatisfaction of this platform more and more. I don't believe gig workers should have to pay to apply for jobs - and the continued spam-like clients and suspicious job descriptions is increasing. The unexpected errors and ease of navigation is starting to interfere with the whole experience of finding clients. Not sure if I want to continue on this platform anymore. 

3bc53a90
Community Member

Same here.

fc39f294
Community Member

I'm new, I created my profile at 100%, but when I try to apply for a job, I get the following... "The request could not be completed. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." Do I have to wait for my profile to be approved, or is it a common error when starting? I want the basic version.

be4645ec
Community Member

I had 26 connects and they disappear suddenly , Available connects section showing zero , but "My stat"s section showing te all 26 coonects. what does it means ?

3cfdcb72
Community Member

Why my account can't upgrade into Freelancer Plus? my payment method is verified but i cannot update to freelancer plus. 

message appears "The request could not be completed. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

maybe help me to solve this problem?

aafbf92d
Community Member

I am having the same issue. I also tried to access the membership page on iOS with no success.

lykabianca3
Community Member

same problem here! How do we solve this?

9eb74802
Community Member

Same here.

c45e35d4
Community Member

I'm dealing with the same issue as of right now, may I have some assistance to resolve this issue aswell?