🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.
Page options

Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.

You may be experiencing an error message: "Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." when attempting to upgrade or downgrade your membership plan under the Membership & Connects page. Please know that our engineers are investigating and working on a fix as soon as possible. 

ArjayM_0-1707005056573.png

51 Comments
amsmyth
Community Member

I'm try to buy more connects but get a message that say my membership cannot be verified. 

I can't wirk out how to raise a ticket in the support area. 

can someone from Upwork please help?

Thank you

antoniormrzz
Community Member

This issue has not been fixed, it is very much still there on all affected pages. Still unable to see membership page of settings, upgrade plan or buy connects. How did you verify that this was fixed? What is your QA process? And how many accounts did you try before pulling this issue to resolved? Please mark it as a known issue. And yes, I deleted all the stored cache and cookies. This is the 6th day of me having this problem, and probably hundreds of others.

Edit: I do appreciate your efforts, if it did sound rude. But please understand the severity of the issue. I am not able to buy connects to send proposals.

72a39dbf
Community Member

Hey: I am trying to buy upwork connects but the page is not loading. I am new to Upwork so I am not sure if this happens to everyone or is it just me. Your response is very much appreciated. Thanks. 

antoniormrzz
Community Member

Any updates on this? As a few others pointed out, it's still not resolved. 

3dd9e7c0
Community Member

Yes, I agree. This has not been taken seriously. I am losing many proposals for this and losing money. This is not very acceptable and I wonder how you will compensate all these accounts that have not been able to find work to get paid.

ArjayM

Hi Kaveri,

We saw your post in the community and converted it into a support ticket to give it the attention it deserves. We genuinely appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Rest assured that one of our agents will be reaching out to you with further assistance.

serimsu
Community Member

Hello again, my problem still persists. I cannot purchase Connect and unfortunately I am missing this period that I have been waiting for a long time. I hope it gets fixed soon.

amsmyth
Community Member

I too am still experiencing this problem. Is there another way to purchase connects in the meantime? Can this issue be escalated? 

028bb24a
Community Member

I need upgrade to freelancer plus but still getting same problem 

028bb24a_0-1709479253905.png

The solution is just contact support? or any other solutions?

361d5f10
Community Member
how can I help you?