🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.
Page options

Error in Upgrade/Downgrade Membership Plan.

You may be experiencing an error message: "Failed to load the new plan details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support." when attempting to upgrade or downgrade your membership plan under the Membership & Connects page. Please know that our engineers are investigating and working on a fix as soon as possible. 

ArjayM_0-1707005056573.png

51 Comments
e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 5.00.51 AM.png

This is the message on upwork support page. 

e9ef7bdb
Community Member

Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 5.00.51 AM.png

7d9d33b7
Community Member
This was occur some days same with because update and maintenance of Upwork
was in process but now you can upgrade your account to PLUS easily
serimsu
Community Member

Hi! When I click on the "Membership & Connects" section, a blank page opens for me too. Can you help me, please?nothing.JPG

7974df51
Community Member

Hello

I can't buy connects

this message appears "Failed to load the Connects transaction details. Please try again. If the issue persists, please contact Customer Support."

Also, I can't contact support

ArjayM
Status changed to: Resolved

We received an update from the team that this issue should now be fixed. If you continue to experience the issue, please try basic troubleshooting steps such as clearing your cache and cookies. If you need further help, kindly reach out to the Upwork Support team to be assisted further. We genuinely appreciate your patience and understanding, everyone.

3dd9e7c0
Community Member

I also have this issue.

3dd9e7c0
Community Member

Help! This is not resolved and is still ocurring.Screenshot 2024-02-04 at 6.05.18 PM.png

3dd9e7c0
Community Member

Same issue here. Still persisting.

6effb8ea
Community Member
Hi, can you log out and login at the same time? Try that ok. Take care.