๐Ÿˆ
ยป Support ยป Known Issues and Workarounds ยป Financial Overview Information: Values reset ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial Overview Information: Values reset to 0/ disappeared

Hi Everyone,

Freelancers may not be able to see funds on the Financial Overview page. Our engineers are investigating these errors and working to address the issue causing them. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive an update from the team.

Edited to update information. 5/27/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved

63 Comments
7304056d
Community Member

Same. Infact showing I am negative. 

umar806
Community Member

Same with me my inprogress and pending payment is missing

fisher-taung
Community Member

i have same issue

aliiqbalkhan98
Community Member

Same issue here as well.

harutyunyan-anna
Community Member

Hi AveryO,

I am experiencing the same issue as Michelle. In my  pending money showing as -$14, and my "Work in Progress" shows as $0, even though I have worked 6 hours and 50 minutes this week (screenshot attached). I have cleared cookies and used a different browser, but the issue is not resolved yet. I tried to contact Upwork support, but today is Saturday. I look forward to resolving this issue and hearing back from you.

Thank you.

mir_mosraki
Community Member

Same here 

Seems upwork is working on it i can see message in top which is 

We are investigating reports of information not updating within your Earnings Overview. Resolving this matter is our top priority and we will keep you updated as soon as possible.

9b49c54f
Community Member

I'm experiencing the same issue. 'Work In Progress' is missing, and my 'Pending' balance is showing as negative. Is there any way to resolve this?

mir_mosraki
Community Member

Here is message from upwork 

f13d0bf9
Community Member

same issue

9a3256cb
Community Member

Did some research yeah they have an issue and they're fixing it

9a3256cb_0-1716630607087.png