🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Financial Overview Information: Values reset ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial Overview Information: Values reset to 0/ disappeared

Hi Everyone,

Freelancers may not be able to see funds on the Financial Overview page. Our engineers are investigating these errors and working to address the issue causing them. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive an update from the team.

Edited to update information. 5/27/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved

63 Comments
vkhati
Community Member

Same issue with me

rolludesig
Community Member

yeah same here

9e81b4a3
Community Member

Hey there, my work-in-progress earnings are not showing up, and the pending balance shows -15.17$. What does that mean?
work in progress should be 150$+ and in the pending 151$
please this issue as soon as possible thank you
Screenshot_159.png

45c43c54
Community Member

Can you please see what is the problem with my upwork account, it is showing wrong ammount also work in progrss is empty although i am woking 

keng29
Community Member

Work in Progress is not working, it's showing ZERO, and I'm clearly working. Desktop website and the app show the same error. It is my first time experiencing this error.

iz_zeshan
Community Member

Same here, the "Work in progress" and "In review" sections are both displaying $0.00. Upon reviewing the form, it appears that this is a known issue.

b7477136
Community Member

Facing the same issue.  Upwork needs to resolve this issue asap. My Desktop apps is showing recoreded hours but work in progress is $0.

b7477136
Community Member

Facing the same issue.  Upwork needs to resolve this issue asap. My Desktop apps is showing recoreded hours but work in progress is $0.

hernandezkris
Community Member

I'm facing the same issue here just couple of minutes ago.

45c43c54
Community Member

Facing same issue also in pending amount