🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Financial Overview Information: Values reset ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Financial Overview Information: Values reset to 0/ disappeared

Hi Everyone,

Freelancers may not be able to see funds on the Financial Overview page. Our engineers are investigating these errors and working to address the issue causing them. We'll keep this thread posted with more information whenever we receive an update from the team.

Edited to update information. 5/27/2024

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved

63 Comments
ac321a40
Community Member

Facing the same issue.  Upwork needs to resolve this issue asap. My Desktop apps is showing recoreded hours but work in progress is $0.

9e81b4a3
Community Member

Yea Anish G, Hope it gets resolved soon

atinuha
Community Member

I've encountered an issue with the "Work in Progress" feature. Despite being actively engaged in my tasks, the tracker is showing zero hours. This problem is consistent across both the desktop website and the app.

This is the first time I've experienced this error, and I'm unsure how to resolve it. Has anyone else faced this issue, and if so, how did you fix it? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

ac321a40
Community Member

Work in Progress is not working, it's showing ZERO, and I'm clearly working. Desktop website and the app show the same error. It is my first time experiencing this error.

reion_4u
Community Member

I've been facing the same issue for the last 10 minutes.

avovk
Community Member

The same issue. Wrok in progress and review shows "0". I think it's something with UpWork system and I hope they will resolve it as fast as possible.

8ccde254
Community Member

The same happened here, but I can still log hours from the app.

560a8a01
Community Member

This is the first time, this has happened to me and I am unsure how this has happened. The total amount from an hourly contract from last week shows up correctly under "In Review" tab till Friday (yesterday).  However, as payment moves from "In Review" tab to "Pending" on every Saturday,  under the "Pending" tab a negative $13.50 value is listed. It's marked in red. My payment for the whole week just disappeared and instead a negative balance of 13$ is appearing.  What is this???? 
plus for this week i have worked for 5 hours but "Work in Progress" tab show 0 hours worked and their is not payment in the tab as well. 

Screenshot is attached. 
kindly review and help me out. 

spectralua
Community Member

Yep, is same.

I hope it wont erased, just hidden.

shaziahh
Community Member

I am having the same issue