🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue Areas of Upwork are temporarily unavail...
Page options

Issue Areas of Upwork are temporarily unavailable

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE as of November 13
We want to let everyone know that this issue is resolved. If you are still experiencing problems with the site, please post separately in the Support Forum.
44 Comments
seniram
Community Member

I am unable to get into my account. I get prompted to login and after entering my credentials and clicking confirm in the Upwork app, the page only displays.  I have tried multiple browsers all having the same result. I need to run some reports.

Something is not quite right here

We’re looking into it now. Our apologies and thank you for your patience.

john_trumble
Community Member

Whoops, I guess not.  The Support page won't load for me, either. I'd be a little more alarmed if this kind of issue hadn't already happened at least once before in the past year.  Ugh.

6f35650c
Community Member

this seems to of happened all of a sudden, i'm experiencing troubles even going to upwork.com with my account due to Error 500 (N)

Screen Shot 2023-11-13 at 16.47.31.png

9486af42
Community Member

Screenshot 2023-11-13 at 9.19.08 PM.png

john_trumble
Community Member

Yes, I'm seeing errors throughout the site right now.  I can't even use the Help & Support page.

3982f49d
Community Member

I'm having the same problem right now🤦‍:male_sign:

66f92c11
Community Member

Hi, I am facing this problem, (Sorry, we couldn't load your feed). Please help me with how I can fix this issue.

vesy
Community Member

I am having issues with my whole profile. Nothing works. Error 503

0c4c1164
Community Member

Hi!

I'm new on Upwork, and my profile gets an error.

What should I do?

Something is not quite right here

Error 503 (BFG)

RequestID: 8258272b6f1b2d43-KBP, 8258272b6f1b2d43-KBP

4eb5417d
Community Member

I got the same issue.. Can you help me please ?