🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue Areas of Upwork are temporarily unavail...
Page options

Issue Areas of Upwork are temporarily unavailable

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible. Please visit the Status page for the latest status.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

UPDATE as of November 13
We want to let everyone know that this issue is resolved. If you are still experiencing problems with the site, please post separately in the Support Forum.
44 Comments
sparkesusan
Community Member

For some reason, the job feed (my feed) isn't loading. Yes, I've tried rebooting.

kelly_e
Community Member

Me too. Feed doesn't load, mixed with "you are being rate limited by this site" messages.

macsco
Community Member

I've noticed several issues with pages not loading in the last few days too.  I've seen error messages and Upwork notices that parts of the site are down. I have heard from clients that they are experiencing issues too.

Possibly Upwork is doing a website update.  

e0436e62
Community Member

I need help please.1.png

da163ffb
Community Member

"Something is not quite right here"

RequestID: 82582123bb433217-BOM, 82582123bb433217-BOM

169f4a00
Community Member

I cannot login using my SSO gmail account. Can you help?

john_trumble
Community Member

I do believe parts of the site are down.  I'm not sure how extensive the issue is yet but I can't view my Reports | Overview or my jobs, and at the moment I can't enter time either.  I came to check because I had requested a withdrawal on Thursday night which would normally arrive this morning, and I haven't received those funds.  (No it's not a bank holiday; I've had other debits and credits post with today's date.) Not sure if the two issues are connected.  Support is my next step I guess.

4cebb118
Community Member

I also keep getting the same issue. A 503 error.

aaronjnichols77
Community Member

I'm getting an error message when I try to log into my page. Is this happening to anyone else today? I've attached a screenshot. 

force10za1
Community Member

I'm having the same issue. I have been since last night.