🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with JSS not showing the same value on ...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with JSS not showing the same value on Profile and My Stats page

Some users may experience issues with JSS not showing the same number on the freelancer's Profile and My Stats page. 

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to add. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

63 Comments
ehnasia
Community Member

Yes, fixed for me

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Could you please clear your cache and cookies or log in with another browser to check if you are still seeing it on your end? 

8ffb8da6
Community Member

Hi Nikola S,

My JSS was 96% last week. This week I've got 5-star reviews with great feedback from three new clients and this week the JSS drops to 95%. I did not fail in any recent projects. All of my jobs have resulted in 5-star ratings with stunning feedback. And suddenly it gose up to 96% but now it drops again to 95%. But my Stats page still shows 96%.