🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Purchasing Connects. Buy Connects ...
Page options

Issue with Purchasing Connects. Buy Connects button is greyed out.

Some users may experience issues with purchasing Connects. The button "Buy Connects" is greyed out.

Screenshot for reference. 

egaruth_0-1696843782797.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will follow up as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. 

Thank you for your patience. 

19 Comments
73fb0086
Community Member

The balance is more than enough, but the purchase button is inactive((

Screenshot 2023-10-09 at 09.41.51.png

c9cffb8d
Community Member

I am not able to apply for jobs on Upwork It says I don't have enough Connect asking to buy the Connect and when I try to buy the Connect it says I have enough amount to apply.

Please help I am not able to buy the connect and am not able to apply for the job

d63a02d3
Community Member

Hello there,

I have been trying to buy connect with my available money on my account but the buy connect button is not highlighted, I want to know what is the problem.

Screenshot_2023-10-09-08-39-03-606_com.android.chrome.jpg

ustik86
Community Member

I'm having exactly the same issue - the "buy connects" button is greyed out...

helal-mhu
Community Member

You may need to add your payment method if you don't have upwork balance before buying connects.

helal-mhu
Community Member

Try with a lower amount, maybe 200+ connects.

5bc91726
Community Member

Hi! I'm trying to buy connects with my existing dollar on my account. I don't have the option, I need help. Thank you

73fb0086
Community Member

It doesn't help. I cant purchase any amount - 150 or 1500

helal-mhu
Community Member

Then you need to contact support and ask for help from their side. 

nouranmohamed
Community Member

Hi Nikola i amn't able to buy connects I have upwork balance and it should use it for purchase but it's not allowing me to do so this is the first time happens to me 

the buy connects button is not available like the photo below also I tried another browser and tried clearing cashes