🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updat...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updating

Some users may experience an issue with the number of Top Rated Eligible Weeks not updating. 

We would like to let you know that we shared your reports with our engineers and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this. 

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 12/20/2023

We would like to let you know that the issue affecting the number of Top Rated Eligible Weeks is now resolved.

Thank you for your patience. 

8 Comments
a02ff154
Community Member

Hello,

On 17th November I was 6 out of 16 for top eligible weeks. 

We are now on 18.12 and I am 7 out of 16, with 100% JSS score - my JSS score has not decreased at all during this period. That means I got also perfect feedbacks in private. 

I can guess there is some error on Upwork that it is not calculating right the top eligile weeks? 

I would like an moderator to open a ticket and ask his team to have a look into it? 

Thank you in advance.

Regards,

Andreea 

NikolaS

Hi Andreea,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I would be happy to help. I’ve escalated your community post to a support ticket so that we can look into this further and assist you accordingly. One of our agents will be in touch with you soon to assist.

29b91c11
Community Member

Hey,
I have earned more than 1k and i have 4 on going contracts,My Jss is 100% since day 1 and my Top rated eligible week has been stuck at 9 and it has not been updated, Its stuck on 9. Can you fix it? please

464bf230
Community Member

Hi there, am having an issue on my account concerning my funds can you please look into it for me 

NikolaS

Hi Shehzad, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

spaziosami
Community Member

Hello Upwork Support Team, 

Need to know why Eligible week is not updated this time, As I already cover the Eligible week while 90% JSS, Even last week also increase one week in Eligible week stats, but this week it didn't increase, While having 90% JSS score,

29b91c11
Community Member

I have same problem with 100% jss and 4 running contracts 

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that the issue affecting the number of Top Rated Eligible Weeks is now resolved.  The My Stats page now shows the correct number of Top Rated eligible weeks.