🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with Work Diary. Users are unable to se...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with Work Diary. Users are unable to select Contract or Date.

Some users may experience issues with selecting Contract or Date in Work Diary. 

Here is a screenshot for reference: 

egaruth_0-1691513796405.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. 

While our engineers are working on a resolution we would like to prove you with a workaround so that you can log time while the issue is being resolved. Instead of going to the Work Diray section you should follow the steps below. 

Go to My Jobs > All Contracts > Click on the desired contract > Then click on “Open Time Tracker” or “Add Time Manually.”

Edited. 09/08/02023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to follow up if you still experience this issue on your end and we will be happy to assist you. 

9 Comments
b924a611
Community Member

Hi, 

so basically what the title says- the time tracker tracked time, screenshost were taken but when I looged into work diary to edit the memo theer was nothing. Please help.

b924a611
Community Member

Aso tried raising a tciket for this through support and feedback but got an error message

a_lipsey
Community Member

a_lipsey_0-1691449779106.png

Where the drop down to select a contract should be it just says "Contracts" and it doesn't drop down, nothing appears. Similarly with choosing the date. But if I go to my Overview page, I can see what I've logged this week. And I was able to enter manual time and logged time from the app (it shows up in my Overview). 

bwest_design
Community Member

I'm having Work Diary problems today too. I clicked the thumbnail on my time tracker, and I get a page full of screenshots stuck on the green spinning wheel, so it never actually loads anything. I also have the same issue as you with the dropdowns not working at all.

Screenshot 2023-08-07 184139.png

ArjayM

Hi Amanda and Dear Members,

We appreciate you reaching out and reporting these errors. Our engineers are looking into these errors and working to address the issue that's causing them. We'll keep this thread updated with more information. We seek your patience and utmost understanding while sorting this out for you. Thank you!

a_lipsey
Community Member

Thanks, Arjay! The good thing is that my overview is showing that the diary is being updated, just the diary itself isn't accessible. 

NikolaS
Status changed to: Workaround

bwest_design
Community Member

Seems like everything is working right for me now.

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. Feel free to follow up if you still experience this issue on your end and we will be happy to assist you.