🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing Upwork platform. Error 5...
Page options

Issue with accessing Upwork platform. Error 500(N)

Some users may experience issues with logging into the Upwork platform. 

Screenshot of error. 

egaruth_0-1696862696055.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

**Edited to update information** 

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved.  We truly appreciate your patience and understanding.

55 Comments
ac937543
Community Member

Hello Support Team ,

attech another screenshot as below screenshot check it out  i have got some error on my main page please requesting to check and Fix it thank you so much 

Rizwan
989b55fa
Community Member

Yeah facing the same problem, I guess its some kind of technical problem by Upwork and will be resolved soon. Hope for the best!

NikolaS

Hi All, 

Thank you for reaching out to us and bringing this to our attention. We are looking into this and will follow up as soon as we have more information. 

We appreciate your patience, 

a_popovich
Community Member

Happened to me too, the UpWork status page says everything is fine and I was so worried I'm banned for no reason

smc727
Community Member

I am having the same problem here

dylan-harper
Community Member

Phew! Thought it was only me. Reporting from South Africa, Upwork website broken. 

faizanjburney
Community Member

I don't understand why they haven't updated the Upwork status page. It still indicates that everything is working fine, which is quite amusing. I believe they need to be more proactive in addressing these recurring issues. I am missing alot of work opputunities and I have to submit work to my clients but I can't because the platform is down currenty. 

faizanjburney_0-1696862442681.png

ac937543
Community Member

thank you so much for replying appreciated 

a_popovich
Community Member

I was wondering the same thing, I keep refreshing their status page and it says it's fine. I thought it was my profile only until I opened the community page.

827af6c3
Community Member

Hi there,

I think i have a problem to  log in into my upwork account and i dont know what the problem isup.jpg