🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll b...
Page options

Issue with accessing profile. Error: "We'll be right back" and "Sorry, we can't let you in"

Some users experience issues with accessing their accounts. 

Screenshot of error: 

egaruth_0-1684935411257.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Edited to update information. 

We would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists. 

Thank you. 

84 Comments
NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue should now be resolved. Please try again and let us know if the issue persists.

Thank you,

huzzefakhan067
Community Member

Now it is working fine.

eltovsky_yan
Community Member

i got multiple errors for couple of weeks: i cannot open the job pages either when looking for new or my completed jobs Error 400(N) and 500(N),  i cannot enter reports page Error 403(N), and cherry on a cake i was unable to accept working proposal, even without error code, just loading data issue.. refreshed cookies and used different broweser, problem persist.. Glad i got charged twice more with my regular clients for this level of service! Keep it up!

fea29c06
Community Member

I am unable to access my account, not sure what is going on. Having the same issues. Please resolve.

eb9eafa9
Community Member

I have reached the maximum tries to upload my id, what do i do now, because i cant get any work without it.

alex_alexandrov1
Community Member

Hello, I have the same issue:
I'm trying to open any of the billing or transaction pages and I have this error - "Sorry, we can't let you in"

c57bc654
Community Member

my account  problem plz solve it

wickedying
Community Member

Screen Shot 2023-06-06 at 3.33.40 PM.png

Not resolved yet. Still appears on my profile whenever I'm accessing my Reports page.

artoftanbeen
Community Member

From yesterday I am seeing this issue. I can not loan any page without this. I can only go to pages after refreshing for several times. But this way, it is not possible to interact with the site. 

Thanks  
a.png 

aviaschelts
Community Member

Hello, I have a 500 error that's suddenly happening. I can access via the app but this happens when I try to on the website. I mostly use the desktop so this is a big issue. Please can you resolve this. Thank you.Screenshot 2023-06-17 211444.png