🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with contract. Contracts not showing or...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with contract. Contracts not showing or showing as "pending"

Some users may experience issues with the contracts not showing correctly on their accounts.

This can affect users in two ways:

•  The contract is still showing as "Pending"
  • The contract is not showing on your profile.

You may also receive an error message below. 

egaruth_0-1689535087531.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve it. We will update this thread once we have more information. 

Edited to add. 7/31/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue persists on your end please let us know and we will assist you accordingly. 

10 Comments
3ace
Community Member

Today I found out that my workd diary display a message that said I have no active contract where I did have an active contract. It seems I can log the time correctly but some part of the web UI (including the Work diary) said I don't have any.

My colleague also reports that he cannot log the time in the desktop app because the contract is disappears from his app. I didn't have this issue on my desktop app.

xzjopillo123
Community Member

I also have the same concern, I was working earlier and all of a sudden my contract disappeared on the time tracker after I turn it off for a quick break, I still have an active project on my profile but when I try to view my contract it shows the same error message. I already logged a ticket but I need to finish my work. Help us please, we need support

759e32fa

Hi Xz,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

3ace
Community Member

Hi Moderator Annie Jane B - is there no assigned ticket for my report?

3ace
Community Member

looks like this issue has been resolved, at leas it looks ok on my side

captainpookie
Community Member

Hello,

A new hourly contract started for me on 7/14/2023, and it says "Active: No time logged yet". When I refresh the contracts on the Time Tracker, the new job doesn't pop up. 

I re-installed the app, but it didn't work (I have Windows 10 Home, latest version). I signed out and signed back in, but that did not work. 

How can this be resolved? Thanks. 

captainpookie
Community Member

I opened a ticket and after I refreshed 2 hours later, I now see it. It was probably a back-end issue. But if anyone else is having this issue, open a support ticket. Thanks whoever read this. 

NikolaS

Hi Shannon, 

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

e8a9f995
Community Member

I am also having this issue. I was sent a contract questionnaire from Michael Lemma through Upwork Any Hire. When I clicked on the provided link in the email, I was sent to the Any Hire dashboard and there was a link at the top to access Michael's questionnaire. When I clicked on it, there was an error message and now the questionnaire is no longer on the dashboard (even with refreshing and clearing cookies). Please let me know if you need any additional information. 

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All,

I would like to let you know that this issue is now resolved. If the issue persists on your end please let us know and we will assist you accordingly.