🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with contracts on Work History
Page options

Issue with contracts on Work History

Some users may experience issues with contracts not being displayed in the Work History section of the Profile. 

We apologize for the interruption. The technical team is aware of the issue and working on fixing this as soon as possible.

We will update this thread as soon as we have more information.

Edited to update information. 11/16/2023

We would like to let you know that this issue is resolved. 

77 Comments
Community Member

Hi Upwork Team,

I have successfully completed my first job a couple of days ago and also got a 5 star review & rising talent badge.

But my profile job history still shows no work. Can you please sort out this issue.

Please resolve this issue 
6f104711
Community Member

Hello, everyone

I'm a new freelancer and I've done a project 2 days ago.

I receive a good review from my client but I can't find a work history in my profile.

So I cleared all caches and history on my Chrome browser but the result was same.

I want to see my first review in my profile.

Please help me.

Thank you.

6f104711
Community Member

Hello, everyone

I'm a new freelancer and I've done a project 4 days ago.

I receive a good review from my client but I can't find a work history in my profile.

So I cleared all caches and history on my Chrome browser but the result was same.

And I've just done second work and I can see seconde work history in my profile.

I want to see my first review in my profile.

Please help me.

Thank you.

b9afba30
Community Member

Hi guys,

Usually, after I finish a project and the contract is ended by a client, the review left for me appears on my profile a few hours later or the next day. However, after my last job completed 4- 5 days ago, the review is not in my profile. It says how many projects I have completed, but in the work history they are one less. And the strange thing was when I decided to make corrections on my project and saw that the review was there and it was a job I applied for. Anyone else having a similar problem? Not a big deal, but still.

spectralua
Community Member

It is shown within day-two after money received.

b9afba30
Community Member

All the reviews so far have shown the next day after the contract is ended, so it's strange to me, separately, it's also strange to me why it's on my project page and not on the profile page. I recieved money today, we'll see in the next few days. 

NikolaS
Status changed to: Resolved

Hi All, 

I would like to let you know that this issue is resolved. 

Thank you for your patience.