🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with delay in processing payment on Hou...
Page options
0 Upvotes

Issue with delay in processing payment on Hourly Direct Contracts

Some users may experience a delay in processing payment on the Hourly Direct Contracts and will see the status 'processing payment' on their timesheet for the week of Oct 2-Oct 8.

Here's the screenshot

pradeephele_0-1697173479104.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible. We will update this thread as soon as we have more information. 

Update: 

The issue is already resolved. You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.

10 Comments
hannajanecaro
Community Member

It's already Friday, and I usually withdraw my salary today, but it indicates that there are no funds to withdraw. I checked my timesheet and was able to track my hours from last week, but the status reads "processing payment." The system states that payments are processed every Monday, yet it's already Friday.

Please see attached for reference. 

f9a3ebd9
Community Member

Hey! Same issue with our Agency, all our Direct Contracts from Oct 2-8 are still on "processing payment"! We usually have the funds every Friday as "Paid". Can someone explain??? From Upwork? No one can help with the support. And these are all wages of the people under us.

8c560d52
Community Member

I have the same issue. I have a direct contract and the earnings are still on "processing payment". I can't even see my pendings and work in progress for this week. Hours logged completely and the client also didn't receive a weekly timesheet for oct. 2 - oct. 8. 

68c78d62
Community Member

I have ongoing active hourly direct contract, but unfortunately for last week payment not released yet after 5 days of payment processing. Please tell me how to resolve this, I need to be sure to decide if I want to continue this contract on upwork

dorado_marcelina
Community Member

Hi Nikita. That's also my concern. My earnings from last week still on proces.

francistumbiga
Community Member

Hello! I have the same issue. My direct contract payments are not being reflected and are not available. I checked the timesheet from last week and it says "processing payment" I hope this will solved within the day. 

aaetek
Community Member

Hi,

I'm having same issue.

Get paid every Friday, but this time its showing no payment.

Let me know when this issue will be resolve.

Thanks

jelena1975
Community Member

Issue is as per Upwork resolved however my payment that's supposed to be issued today is showing in review status and on transactions shows that's scheduled for Wednesday 18th. That's messed up completely! 

PradeepH
Status changed to: Resolved
Hello All,

The issue is already resolved. You can also check our Status page anytime for the latest status. If you continue to have issues, please let us know.
bnjhae15
Community Member

Yeah, still an issue for me.