🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.
Page options

Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.

Some users may experience issues with downloading Time Tracker App from our page. You may be unable to see dropdown section. 

Screenshot: 

egaruth_0-1691758770645.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this. 

Until this is resolved we would like to share a workaround that will help you get the Time Tracker app. You may use the direct links below to download the app for each OS. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding while this is being resolved. 

Edited to update information. 1/14/2024

I would like to let you know that issue with downloading Time Tracker should now be resolved and we will close this thread. If you still experience the issue please let us know in Support Forum and we will be happy to assist you further. 

53 Comments
teamkreation
Community Member

Did you solve the problem yet? I am facing the same issue 

c65f2adc
Community Member

unfortionatly it doesn't work with me:( is there's any other sulotions ? 

f3e2e385
Community Member

i can't download Upwork desktop app, i need to download it Urgently

f3e2e385_0-1689404480117.png

759e32fa

Hi Omar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Could you please download the desktop app by following the steps listed here? If the issue persists, let us know.

f3e2e385
Community Member

I have tried it many times, the file don't start to download 

f3e2e385
Community Member

i am waiting for more than 5 hours can anyone help me !!

759e32fa

Hi Omar,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

wafiamustafa
Community Member

unfortunately it doesn't work with me as well 

PradeepH

Hi Wafia,

I am sorry to hear about the issue using the Desktop App. I can see that you've raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

ebdc5731
Community Member

i have the same Problem In downloading the applicaion