🐈
» Support » Known Issues and Workarounds » Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.
Page options

Issue with downloading Time Tracker App.

Some users may experience issues with downloading Time Tracker App from our page. You may be unable to see dropdown section. 

Screenshot: 

egaruth_0-1691758770645.png

We would like to let you know that our engineers are aware of this issue and they are working as fast as possible to resolve this. 

Until this is resolved we would like to share a workaround that will help you get the Time Tracker app. You may use the direct links below to download the app for each OS. 

We appreciate your patience and understanding while this is being resolved. 

Edited to update information. 1/14/2024

I would like to let you know that issue with downloading Time Tracker should now be resolved and we will close this thread. If you still experience the issue please let us know in Support Forum and we will be happy to assist you further. 

53 Comments
mahmoud_shenawy
Community Member

I can not download time tracker, I visited this link : https://www.upwork.com/ab/downloads/?os=windows to download the desktop app but i could not download the app or find a button for download. 

I have projects in hour rate and i can not work on it, please help 

ArjayM

Hi Mahmoud,

Could you please check this help article for operating system-specific installation instructions? From there, you can select the Download Now button below to download the desktop app. Let us know if you still need further assistance.

mahmoud_shenawy
Community Member

already did that and nothing happened 

I was using it already on my old laptop but i have new pc now and i can not download it 

that screen show what the link under my opertating system 

mahmoud_shenawy_0-1686194696753.png

mahmoud_shenawy_1-1686194791589.png

mahmoud_shenawy
Community Member

already did that and nothing happened 

I was using it already on my old laptop but i have new pc now and i can not download it 

that screen show what the link under my opertating system 

mahmoud_shenawy_0-1686194696753.png

mahmoud_shenawy_1-1686194791589.png

PradeepH

Hi Mahmoud,

Thank you for reaching out. I can see that you've already raised a support ticket regarding your concern. You can access your support tickets here . Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,

Pradeep

96cb2727
Community Member

i have that issue where i cant even find a download menu 1213.PNG

Community Member

I have been trying to look for upwork app to download. I can't find the dropdown to select the windows version to download the app.

ArjayM

Hi Mazen,

Thank you for reaching out to us. Please check this help article for operating system-specific installation instructions for the Upwork Desktop App. Let us know if you need further assistance.

d8bd83df
Community Member

Hi Arjay ,

I have the same problem and I can't find the dropdown to select the windows version to download the app.

Please help

Annotation 2023-06-30 052400.png

PradeepH

Hi Omar,

I am sorry to hear about the trouble while downloading the Desktop App. Could you please try again after clearing Cookies and Cache on your browser? You can also try using a different browser. Feel free to message us if problems persist.

Thank you,

Pradeep